Privacy and Data Protection Policy
The protection of the personal data of the visitor/user of our website is for our company medicin.gr a matter of major importance and a cornerstone in the relationship of trust that we intend to create between the visitor/user and our services.
In addition, through what is mentioned below, we aim to inform the visitor/user about the way we collect personal data, the type of data, the reason why we collect it, who has access to it and how we ensure the security of this data.
In any case, the company reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data after informing the visitors/users and within the existing or potential legal framework.
1) Purpose: The purpose of this policy is to inform the subjects about the data collected to serve them and provide services, as well as to inform them about offers and new services. Through this policy, data subjects can be informed of their rights to access, change or delete them.
2) Personal Data: medicin.gr requests and receives from you only those data that are absolutely necessary to serve the relationship between us and are used exclusively and only for the purposes for which they have been collected. Data that you have voluntarily disclosed to our company is also collected.
3) Collection of Personal Data: a) medicin.gr. collects your personal information:
When you contact us in any way wanting to know information about the services we provide via electronic mail
When you make a purchase through our online store.
When payment for our services is made via credit, debit card or POS machine.
b) The personal information we collect includes:
Your name and contact details (such as address, telephone numbers and e-mail address).
Information required for financial purposes, such as payment details.
4) How to use personal data: We use the personal information we collect:
To satisfy your requests.
To run and improve our business and our relationship with you.
To answer your questions.
To send you our offers, news, updates and new services, in accordance with the communication preferences you have chosen and
To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to respond to legal process or requests from government authorities for information.
5) Method and duration of compliance: We keep your personal information in identifiable form for as long as is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected and as required to comply with applicable legal and regulatory obligations.
6) Data Security: medicin.gr. has taken all appropriate technical measures to secure your personal data. It provides limited access only to those (employees / partners) who need to access the data. It takes all necessary measures to prevent any unauthorized access, use or modification of this data. It complies with applicable legislation and has established procedures for data protection.
7) Data Recipients: Recipients of the data can only be authorized employees of the company as well as third-party partners, who through contracts with medicin.gr. have committed to complying with this policy and above all not to copy, dispose, destroy and alter this data.
8) Rights of Subject: The data subject has the rights of Law 2472/1997, as the GDPR applies from time to time, and specifically the right of access, correction and deletion. Any relevant request can be submitted via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. In the same way, you can declare that you do not wish to receive updates, offers and news from our company in the future.
9) Linking to other websites: Through the medicin.gr website, it may be possible to connect to the websites of other companies. medicin.gr is not responsible towards users for any leakage of their personal data due to their use of third-party products and services through the company's website.
11) Policy Modification: medicin.gr. reserves the right to modify this policy by updating this text in order to comply with the applicable data protection legislation and in any other case it deems necessary.